Teen Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 am
Latest topics
» Favourite Games
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am by Dunggate

» Warning!!!!!
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm by David2115

» Favourite Books
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm by cielo_wii

» TEACHING ON HALLOWEEN
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:33 am by Dunggate

» Clocks go back UK
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 am by Dunggate

» Warning!! Windows Recycler
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm by David2115

» System Clean up
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm by David2115

» Drastic calls, call for drastic measures
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm by David2115

» Tppics I would like to see discussed
Come along share your day - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm by David2115

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Come along share your day

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come along share your day - Page 2 Empty Re: Come along share your day

Post  Dunggate Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:00 pm

.Come along share your day - Page 2 090601_110651_64092889
Hi All,
I have taken a somewhat lazy day for myself, how lazy can we be with a little one around, nevertheless spending a wonderful time enjoying my youngest grandson, it's amazing how much pleasure they get out of a little bath of water, some tubs, cooking utensils and wee plastic boats and the occasional spray of the water hose. I did make sure he was in the shaded part of the garden to play with a sun hat and T shirt on for the times he ventured into the sun. Ethan before he went to playschool grabbed for the sunscreen bless him preparing to go off, as he had been explained the importance of protecting ourselves of sunburn.
A hot and humid day here in Wales, the much awaited weather warning of thunder storms the past two days not hit my part, much to my dissappointment to save me needing to water the gardens, I doubt I will be up and dressed early enough to water my front garden before the sun is up the raised beds which have less attention than my back garden which I most often go around in my dressing gown, Smile a little while ago I was outside hanging out a line of washing, it usually happens can I say "sods law" maybe we will get the rain Wink my neighbours I could hear still enjoying the cooler of the day chatting in their gardens.

Early evening, before the childrens bedtime in our day, Steph brought out their little table and chairs some paper plates and washable paints so they could daub,
well Max took pleasure in spreading all over his body legs and arms, Ethan thought wow what a great idea, so decided to also paint his back, and just doing a little on himself....neddless to say these washable paints do not just come off with a soak in the bath, Max looked like Bart Simpson:0 I had to use a body scrub gently on his tum to remove, with much screaming and wanting to get out, Ethan then decided he didnt want a body wash but I persuaded him let me just go along you arms to show you it doesn't hurt.
Well that is my ramble for the day.
I need to get a few posts out as I said have had a somewhat lazy day and not been on my puter.
Coming up to 11pm here or a few mins later once I get around a few forums including my own....
These day I do on notepad lol have had few times when gone pooof into cyber one did a reply late last night I am sure when writing direct reply.

For those off to bed a blessed nights sleep to you
and those rising a blessed day to you everyone.
Elaine
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello Everyone,
I did a bit of posting yesterday then my internet provider went down, actually this has happened twice this week, others I spoke with on the same provider had problems also, maybe due to the weather lately in the UK, which has ranged from flash flooding, heatwave and hailstones as large as tennis balls in some areas. It's been a quite ordinary day for me a visit to the shop, I took a bus ride which stops outside the precinct when Paul and Brendan arrived in seperate cars outside to pick me up bless them, I am very fortunate as these days unable to carry much due to a few years ago lost the use of both my arms, and Paul had to bath and dress me, thankfully they got my arms working again with injections but told me they couldn't promise to do again so no lifting!
It has been a lovely sunny day here in Wales with a pleasant breeze. This weekend we have the choice of Unkle Sam's American Circus event or Outdoor activities Farm Show with homecraft stands the usual fayre and showing of breeds, along with vintage machinery and horticulture trade stands, which Brendan has invited me to go along with him and the little ones, whilst I do enjoy being with them I don't quite think I could manage trecking around a Farm in gum boots, or sitting on the usual hard bench seats, so maybe I will give it a miss as he already have lined up a buddie of his who would enjoy both events.
I must say we are blessed to have many events and activities in our area and closeby so if not able to attend some there are plenty of others.

I am hopefully going to get some posting around the forums done before I settle down to watch some TV
I hope you all have a great weekend whatever the weather.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Good evening everyone,
I have had a really lazy day today, although up quite early this morning considering I stayed up until late,I was out at the front garden in my dressing gown about 8.30am waving the little ones off in the car with their gum boots on to go to the Agricultural show, Brendan had asked me did I want to go along but I declined, then I saw Mary walking her dog, she came over to ask shall she come round for a natter, it isn't often we get a quiet time these days so we had a wonderful morning until 1.30pm actually. I went out my back garden to take a look around as is the usual for me to do, as Mary had to pop back to her house for her glasses, I had mentioned there was something I was reading in the bible and wanted to share with her, anyway, whilst out in the garden I noticed a red poppy which was dying and saw something I had never seen before as we had a heavy rainfall the petals had bled for want of better expression and tiny red drops of what looked like blood spots landed on a bright green leaf of a rambling flower below, I answered the door to Mary and said come see this, and like me she said I have never seen that which looked like the flower had bled, we are alike in noticing things in the garden and delight in telling one another of our finds among the other interests we share.
The remainder of my day I did some cooking and watching television until I realised how late in the evening it is so here I am late once again posting around, fortunately the forums I belong to members are from different parts of the globe so many are just into their day.
Have a wonderful morning, day, evening All,
Blessings
Elaine.
Come along share your day - Page 2 Jaqpresent
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:08 am

[img]Come along share your day - Page 2 035elaine[/img]

Hi Everyone,
Although we had rain overnight the sun broke through for a few hours the rain have come in again, I had hung a little washing out which is almost dry, a lot cooler here in Wales UK these past few days.
I spent this morning mostly watching the news and questiontime program on various issues. I am watching more of TV lately with the family away, taking advantage of this. I did begin to watch a religious film when my eldest daughter Fran rang so we had a long chat catching up on things, Bill came and spoke with me for a little while but he is not feeling so good since he had a dye injected for him to go through a CT Scan, thankfully the result came back things not as bad as first thought, although it seems because of the dye's, water retention has kicked in again, a bit of breathing difficulty and tiredness, hopefully with juggling medication in time will be feeling less tired and ill.
He is still not well enough for an operation but we are thankful he is still with us.
I had a little walk around my garden pinching off some flower heads of the potatoes which got missed, to encourage better cropping, and pleasantly surprised to find more flower heads on the corgettes some of which the slugs had eaten previously, they are easy to grow and well worth for the yellow trumpets of the flower also which colour up the garden and incidentally you are able to eat the flowers also but these need cooking, unlike nasturtium and pansies which can be used in salads and such.
Well my bit of ramble for today, on to do some postings.
Hope everyone is keeping good.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:26 am

Come along share your day - Page 2 090421_230447_68717292

Hi good afternoon Everyone,
After a heavy downpour here in Wales the sun is breaking through, a very high wind pushing those clouds away. The temperature has dropped considerably after the heatwave we experienced, hopefully it is not going to be a too wet summer and we will enjoy some comfortable sunshine, particularly for our veg garden needs. Brendan just went out and raised some potatoes while I cut the curley kale, it is said higher in calcium than broccoli and high in vitamins A and C, plus packed with antioxidents which protects the body from those nasty free radicals and only takes 2 mins to cook how versatile is that. Well I had better move on as,
Paul and I are off in the car shortly, we have an appointment, so will be back later hopefully to post up around Forums. I notice quite a few messages in my own Forum which I will have to get back to later but sending up flare prayers until I can reply.

Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Hello Everyone
I am way behind this evening in sending out some posts, have had an extremely and extraordinarily busy day, which I thank God for, better to be busy than bored.
Much been happening my end and too numerous to mention.
Hopefully later I will be able to post up in some Forums which I am member of.
Just to let you know I am here.
Have been replying to some PM's which I felt more important than to do a general for my usual day to day chit chat I am sure you will appreciate and understand.
Praying and hoping for all Forums that in every circumstance you will have peace for your day, wisdom how to deal with and guidance in all your doings.
People are more important than in what we feel our doings
Love and blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 pm

]Come along share your day - Page 2 09060110
[size=18]Hi Everyone,
It's been windy and cool here today in Wales, I have spent most of my time in front of the TV today watching True movies, did some cooking and baking much to the delight of Paul one of his favourites is Cheese onion and Potato pie with baked beans, also banana cake, I like to add chopped nuts to mine.
I have been busy also replying to a few emails and trying to sort out with the help of another the fact I am unable for a few weeks to get into any Multiply Forums including 3 of my own which I had taken over from MSN Groups, a friend has gone to Multiply help forum on my behalf but their suggestion of clearing out cookies and files didn't work either. Really odd as even when I google Multiply cannot get in on any of the links there either.
Posting around a little then off to watch one of my favourite programmes The Bill.
Whatever your plans
Have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.[/size
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 am

]Come along share your day - Page 2 Thursdayspecial
[size=18]
Good Morning Everyone,
The weather here in Wales have not decided what is going to do thus far, early this morning the sun was shining, now overcast and a breeze.
Caught up a little of the news on the TV earlier but missed out on the weather report.
Steph has taken Max off to playgroup and later I am to look after him for a short while as she goes to work for a few hours, Brendan has an appointment so will be back later to help share taking care of Max.
I thought better get some posts out early say Hi that I am around and a quick check what is going on around the various Forums. Hopefully will get a little time to check some mail but the time seem to pass so quickly when on the net I may have to spread it throughout the day as and when I get the time.
I had a little look around the garden earlier trying to loose a stray sweetpea which had tangled on a tomato plant only to snap a head ooops thankfully still some fruit left waiting for the sun to come and ripen.

Whatever your plans for the day
Have a great one.
Blessings
Elaine.[/size
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 am

.Come along share your day - Page 2 Fridayspecial

Hi Everyone,
A bit of a breeze here in Wales today, although pleasantly warm and sunny with a bit of cloud. I haven't spent any time in the garden this morning as I usually do as Brendan had quite a bit of sorting things on the internet plus phone calls, so little Max needed occupying.
I hope to go outside and enjoy the weather shortly, just needing to get along to Forums and say hello, do a few postings then if the sun still out will be able to relax and enjoy some rays while reading a book and potter around.
The past few weeks I have had problems getting into Multiply Forums where I am either member, Assist/Admin or my own sites which I had taken over for storage there. This has taken up time which could be spent enjoying the day but such is life. We all have many trials and tribulations, some not worth mentioning, far better to concentrate on the good there is in life.
My thoughts and prayers with those who have made mention of in need, not forgetting all my lovely internet buddies.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Blessings
Elaine
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone,
Once again getting online late, a busy day my end.
From the start.
Not sure which of the dogs but one of them an upset tum most unusual but dirty in the house greeted us first thing this morning so that yuk! I think it may have been Milo as he is like some specie of gannet and eat anything in sight, no he don't have worms or as such, ever since I can remember he will eat paper, plastic toys etc., he is not bored after approx 3 good runs a day still have energy to spare.
Birthday parties to attend, busy with the children the usual family stuff, a lovely lengthy phone call from my eldest daughter calling and passing on thanks messages from my eldest granddaugther her birthday 10th all happening this month my end Pauls birthday in few days time also, so busy time for our family.
It is so great to be able to keep in touch via phone or email when far away from relatives.
The internet a great tool which we are grateful for overseas to interact with the family of ours over in New Zealand.
The things we talk of is so funny from birthday wishes going on to talks of enamel of tooth how daft and part of our general chit chat of life but so great to talk.

One of our laughs and chat is No kissing on lips that actually was omongst adults tonight we have had lovely hugs and kisses, but trying to teach the little ones of the need to kiss on cheek due to the many problems these days of passing on virus' so sad we cannot enjoy the tender kiss of a little ones puckered lips to receive, I think I may have mentioned another time of how little Max caught hold of my face to pull me to his tender lips to kiss on his lips. one day.
Enough of my waffle for now.
Many are midway through your day, others ending and off to sleep.
Just wanting to come along and say hi.
God bless you today and always[
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:03 am

Hi Everyone,
Weather fine here in Wales the sun breaking through the clouds, although it did rain earlier in the morning.
I watched one of the God channels on TV and did a bit of reading before going into the garden I sat for a little while watching ants moving their baby eggs it must have been that their nest was disturbed, its amazing the distance they travel when measuring to how much walking it would have taken us according to their size and ours. The dogs were sunbathing for a while, Cai loves to lay on her back legs stretched out sunning her belly, whilst Milo just stretches out on his side.
Little Max asleep, Ethan watching a favourite TV programme and lunch cooking so thought would pop online for a short while and post around.
The dogs are making a bit of noise in the garden play fighting so hope this don't wake Max, whose window is open, they are not barking as such just making sort of chatting noises.
They have decided to come in now and lay on their bed so I guess they have tired themselves out.
Whatever your plans for the day, take time out for yourself.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Come along share your day - Page 2 Checki10

Good evening and Hi everyone,
It was dry earlier today and I went around my garden doing a bit of pruning of rose bushes which were heavy with flowers but got battered by the winds lately.
We have torrential rain here in Wales so far we have been fortunate that not had the problem come into the house although the back yard garden and front is holding a lot of water.
I have been entertaining Max lots of the day while Steph have been doing quite a bit of cooking in readiness for a birthday party. I must admit in not doing much today watched a lot of TV which I seem to be doing more of these days, to try get on the internet to do anything with little Max around is not worth the the effort as we still have a battle over my colourful mouse and him pressing keys. Somehow I think this could be one of the problems I have on my pc as my documents folder showing up with multiple little squares and still not solved but thankfully not seem to be causing me any problems.
I did turn on the PC about hour or so ago only to find I couldn't get into my hotmail account or yahoo both saying try later, so here I am getting some posting done before I go off to watch one of my favourites soaps on the TV.
It has been good to enjoy a somewhat peaceful day taking it easy not all days are the same sometimes so hectic I wonder where the hours went.
I do make sure if and when Im able to have a half hour to myself before I start my day, a prayer time before I get out of bed, something I was never able to do when I had little ones or when working.
Whatever your day try to get some time to yourself to recoup and refresh yourself.
Love and blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Come along share your day - Page 2 Goodnightgirl
Hi Everyone,
Late getting online once again as a busy day for us all but getting around Forums to let you know I am around. I did click on much earlier in the day in the hope of posting around but little time to spare to sort out my PC which once again was acting up, I couldn't sign in at messenger had silly pop up baloon when I clicked which was saying had stuff ready to save to CD/DVD which seemed to have caused a problem like a Trojan, thankfully eventually without getting in anywhere I was able to close down my PC and when started up again this evening when Steph went online to do things all was sorted OK which saved me the trouble of doing a Full Scan, search and Destroy and Malaware check.
Weather here in Wales once again stormy today, wind, heavy downpours and wee bit of sun. A disappointing result of what is growing in the garden, we had the weather back to front for most of the cropping. Ah well! the joys of home growing.
We have a birthday party tomorrow so things been a bit hectic, no doubt you can imagine, a mixture of mundane day to day events, and mixture of planning.
Today is almost over for me I hope to get off to bed soon, the little ones don't seem to have a clock which co-incide with our requirements awake at 5.30am
Whether your day is begining or coming to an end make the best from your hours, take time to enjoy however busy.
A good night tag from me, ..as soon as I have posted up some I am off to bed and hopefully the little ones will decide to sleep on a little tomorrow.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 am

Come along share your day - Page 2 Thursdayspecial
Hi Everyone,
We had a little sun earlier in the day but quite overcast now in my part of Wales.
In the garden this morning I was amused by 3 little sparrow fledglings sitting on the edge of our shed the one in the middle doing a lot of chirpping to the one on his left, I imagined he was encouraging him to come down to feed what I had put out for the birds a little earlier, other birds were in the contoneaster tree which is behind, two I assume the parents came and perched on a nearby bush looking around and standing guard, the middle little fledgling came and perched on a garden fork before getting himself food then took up on top of the shed only for the little quiet one to quickly snatch what he had brought back, needless to say most came down and cleared what was out. I try to put out a few times a day some food and clean water for them and around the same time so they know there will be something there for them. This is especially important in the winter when it would tire them flying a long way to find there is no food on offer.
I enjoy feeding the birds and of course in the hope also that they will also be doing a job of eating up the pests aswell.
I try to be organic encouraging different predators and bumblebees etc., by planting a variety of companion plants, flowers, shrubs and herbs. There is great pleasure in going to your own little garden to pick fresh food which you have grown. It's amazing how much you can grow in pots if you don't have a garden.
Well that is my little chat for today.
Whatever your plans have a lovely day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:22 am

Come along share your day - Page 2 Saturdayspecial

Hi Everyone,
I was unable to post Friday.
I had a little accident with my keyboard yesterday, all set with a drink, the little ones in bed and switched on my PC not realizing Max with his little fingers had adjusted the sound on my speakers, rushing to turn down so as not to wake the children I managed to tip the drink over paper work which I had in front of me, besides it pouring over my keyboard, I quickly turned it upside down and tried to mop with tissue paper between the keys as best I could then had to plug in the noisy hair dryer, to no avail, not only the Caps Lock wouldn't unstick but ~ was appearing, plus the space bar wouldn't work, I clicked I.E. in the hope to get into my favourites and maybe copy paste something but that was dancing all over the page, even if I could have managed I would have been unable to post in Forum with the keys stuck on Caps unable to sign in either to have a read, so today had to go out and buy another.
Thankfully not expensive but a lesson I need to take onboard and not have drinks on my desk. The new keyboard looking a little different from my other. I am looking after the little ones for a short while as Steph taken Paul to pick up our car which is having some work done on it, so getting my post on notepad little by little in readiness.
Have given Max my old keyboard was in the hope he would leave my new one along but as soon as he got a chance he was there with his little fingers pressing, no doubt he will lose interest as he had got better at leaving alone it is the mouse we do battle over because of the optics which turn on as soon as you touch.
We have a nice sunny day here in Wales but they do say more rain coming in. Hopefully the low pressure front will lift soon that the children will have nice fine weather for their summer break.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm

]Come along share your day - Page 2 Mondayimhere
[size=24]Hi Everyone,
A late start for me once again today.
I have found numerous things to do but this evening felt need to get online and tackle that which I have been putting off and post around so if I am not online you will at least know somewhat reason why.
Yesterday I was putting off getting rid of my ZoneAlarm firewall in the hope I can get into places in Multiply Forums where I am a member and co/Admin also which have gone on for weeks of me trying to get in.
No idea what my problem is and I went over to ZoneAlarm help site where it seems there are others who are having problems getting into even their own websites.
All very scary for me as I am so PC ignorant, but I guess I have a stubborn streak and will have a go and try even though it could mean my PC
maybe have to go into Docs, after my mess up, I been there before lol.
Losing all my stuff cos that is something else I have been unable to do is SAVE to DISC
It would be great if we could have online a few basics we need to learn.
My son-in-law did try to save something a few days ago but even he couldn't sort out what is wrong with the "whatsit"CD DVD thingy.

Today been dry and somewhat sunny in my part of Wales.
We have the Royal Welsh Show happening at this time, which took me back the first event I attended, Ok laughs time,.....
It was when my eldest daughter moved to the more rural area and invited me to the show, there I attended with my peep toes and stiletto, one of those Wet and windy days for us in Wales, I looked a sight, we got onto the parking patch mud up to my ankles, with mud squelching between my toes we entered the show ground, only later to the car, ...we had to be towed out by tractor from the parking fields.
A Lesson I learned when in the country take your gum boots.
I can imagine the locals having a laugh at my expense, the town girl with her dainty shoes.
My daughter could have warned me lol.
It is so good to look back on our mistakes in life but also to learn from them .
Whatever your problem today, learn.
If you have none then be thankful.
God bless your day
Everyone.
Love and blessings
Elaine.[/size
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:17 am

Come along share your day - Page 2 Fridayspecial

Hi Everyone,
After a very wet night and early morning the sun has broken through thankfully, now Steph has been able to take the little ones over to the park on their bikes giving me a chance to get online to do a little posting.
Too wet this morning to go into the garden and hopefully sometime during the day will go around and dehead flowers to encourage them to continue flowering, the very wet weather not been good for some of them while the sweet peas are doing fine, the tomato plants could do with some more sunshine to ripen the same with the strawberries. Yesterday I gave the little ones a job which I thought would keep them occupied, we had a bundle of tree cuttings which needed either breaking up to be put into the compost box. I showed Ethan how he could either stand on with one foot and snap to make a bit smaller and instructed Max to pick up the little ones and put in a bag. Leaving them for a short while thought I had better go outside and check on how they were doing, to my shock Max had gone over to the rasberrie bushes snapping off and tearing into bits, how he continued to do so as your probably aware they do have rough thorns we checked his hands, bless him before collecting up the debris me looking on with a little sadness of the buds which were developing to raspberries. A few moments of peace don't always pay off. Oh well such is life. I've not been feeling very well the past few days everyone seem to be up and down with one thing or another, but thankfully not too bad. I am going to post a little then take it easy for the rest of the day. Hope all is well with everyone.
Whatever your plans, hope you have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:57 am

.Come along share your day - Page 2 Sundayimhere
Hi Everyone,
Today it's raining in Wales, I was up early but switched on the TV with my breakfast watching one of the God channels, Brendan had just put the children in the car and waiting for Steph to come down the stairs to join them to go to Church, I just popped out the back garden to feed the birds and left off taking a look around when I heard what sounded like the back door key being turned, I shouted Stef!! as she was about to leave, when I opened the door, relieved she had only closed it, she had noticed that the TV was on and thought I was in the other room watching, just closing the door thinking I had not closed properly and been in the garden earlier, that the hall floor would get damp, we both laughed when I said I thought you put the lock on, imagining me in my dressing gown out in the rain and them out all day.
It took my mind back to when Paul was very young, I had put the gas on the dinner and went out the garden to dispose of veg peelings for composting, I had just scolded Paul for something which evades my mind, but when I went outside he locked the door, he was about 4 years old at the time, there was no one else in the house I knocked on the door let me in Paul, I looked through the living room window to find he was about to lay down on the floor sleepy, don't go to sleep banging on the window come open the door,the food is on the gas and the house could burn down, my neighbour could hear me over the fence came around to the front of our house and shouted through the letter box to Him thankfully he listened.
I guess after today's episode it made me to remember to take the key out of the door and hang on the keyring with the little grandchildren around these days.

Yesterday I took time out from the PC to have some mee time and found a backlog of mail now which need sifting through. It's amazing how quickly things pile up when we don't deal with on a daily basis so I am quickly posting then will see what I can manage with the mail.
Whatever your plans be safe and have a blessed time.
Elaine
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: