Teen Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 am
Latest topics
» Favourite Games
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am by Dunggate

» Warning!!!!!
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm by David2115

» Favourite Books
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm by cielo_wii

» TEACHING ON HALLOWEEN
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:33 am by Dunggate

» Clocks go back UK
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 am by Dunggate

» Warning!! Windows Recycler
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm by David2115

» System Clean up
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm by David2115

» Drastic calls, call for drastic measures
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm by David2115

» Tppics I would like to see discussed
Drastic calls, call for drastic measures EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm by David2115

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Drastic calls, call for drastic measures

4 posters

Go down

Drastic calls, call for drastic measures Empty Drastic calls, call for drastic measures

Post  Simon Sun May 31, 2009 11:03 am

As you know, activity on this site has dropped to an all down low with only myself and Elaine participating. And I thank Elaine so much for taking the time to come into an empty site like this.

Teen Sector = Lets Just Talk, Teens Chattin N Taggin, School Help

Lets Just Talk was a successful group on MSN and because MSN closed their doors on millions of groups, it caused groups to split. This trouble also caused my other site and another teen site some trouble, which is why we decided to merge our sites - Teen Sector.

Just a bit of history...but should this timeline end?
Or decide to start a fresh with some changes?

Please give your views. Thanks.

Simon
Admin
Admin

https://teensector.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Drastic calls, call for drastic measures Empty Re: Drastic calls, call for drastic measures

Post  Dunggate Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:50 pm

I am so very sorry Simon that your hard work in bringing this space where others have not appreciated for one reason or another.
Thank you Simon for your notice in where I have come along when I can.
I am so very sad that through much deliberation you have tried to keep this place alive whuch I feel an asset on the internet for the youth. Once again I say
I am so verry sad tis is not going off the ground.
If anyone come along please contribute for you teens to keep this space open.
Unless you can bring a link which will further this cause I as Simon can see no future
Be prayerful in yourdecisions please.
Blessings Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Drastic calls, call for drastic measures Empty Re: Drastic calls, call for drastic measures

Post  Simon Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:28 am

YW Elaine,and as before, thank you.
Teen Sector - Will it continue?
Or start a fresh and begin new?
So I will change things and create a new site.
If that is then unsuccessful, all groups and my previous success in LJT is at a loss

Simon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi Simon I will email you. I believe something has come up from God for you all will be revealed.
I have been extremely busy with family over from N. Zealand and not very well today. Not been online a great deal either which explains my absence I know you will understand.
Love Elaine.
Love and blessings.
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  David2115 Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 pm

My hard work has been messed up too (not that it wasn't in msn, lol) but i feel sorry for School Help. I know Simon and the admins work a lot for it and i am very happy by merging to make Teen Sector, but I am very sad that all the other sections get post and School Help, well, it a low as the center of the earth. I need some help here, bcause im am about to close the door of school help for a while...... Sad I really don't want to do this but if it does not get any life its dead, and i'm going to be forced to pull the plug, and timeless knows how that fells as she works in the Emergency Room for a hospital here..............

I feel that if School Help was pulged into a heart monitor, this will be what it will say

0 beats per minute
David2115
David2115
Advanced Mod
Advanced Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  timeless Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Simon,

Lack of participation doesn't mean that your website is failing. You are trying very hard to achieve something here. Keep the glory for God alone and it will move towards whatever He needs from you.

Christ started out as a babe and his ministry grew to success over many years. He was not popular in his own homeland and Satan wanted to destroy all of his efforts to show us how to live without pain.

The lesson here is to first think of what you're trying to achieve and ask God to direct your sail for his glory and then wait. But wait with trust and faith, that your answer will be one with full understanding as to what it is you need to either change, improve upon, exchange with another idea or recreate all together.

Prayer is powerful....I'll keep this website on my list.

timeless
Newbie Teen
Newbie Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:42 am

Thank you for your comments.
School Help would be active if more people came online.

My question is..what is our next move?
The admin team of this site have planned some great stuff which we are unable to do because of inactivity.

1) Delete site altogether
2) Create new site which allows everyone, not just teens
3) Find another partner site and merge both sites together, making more people avaliable to keep site going

Your responses are appreciated.

Simon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timeless Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 pm

In regards to your drastic calls.....I am a new member. But I am 59 years old.

I don't believe I should be giving advice as a new member. But since I get a sense that this is mainly for teens?? please let me know.

Good luck to you.

timeless
Newbie Teen
Newbie Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Yes it is for teens.
And I've decided to keep this site going.
As long as people come in and are active, this site can continue
But I need members to come in

Simon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Timeless like you I am one of the more seasoned members who come along to support the teens, I have had the privilege of meeting up with Simon and his family and blessed that we have online PM time permitting my end to chew over and discuss what should be done and like you have advised Simon stick with it! I know this site was given to Simon through prayer when MSN was closing. God don't give you something which comes to a dead end.
I know in many places through the closure of MSN Groups people are either deleting or thinking of closure or moving on.
Moving on or merger is not a bad thing.
Simon who I associate with have had quite a lot of knock downs from groups which once thrived to a cold place.
I think on many in the bible which wanted to throw up their hands and throw their lot down.
God sustained them and took them onto great feats in their lives.
This is not the end but new beginings.
Stick with it was my encouragement to Simon and this evening he has been making progress on the skin of the site which no doubt he will make other changes in time forward.
Our Teens need all the encouragement but also WISE COUNSELLING as seasoned members to be able to suggest and guide, but I think on a passage of scripture so dear to my heart and will give understanding to what I would say.
These young people even though we give input have a closeness with God also and will direct their paths let us respect also what is chosen.
Let no one push you aside as a boy.
The scripture:
1Ti 4:12 -
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Love in Jesus
Elaine/aka Dunggate
Building up the Walls ( Nehemiah 2:12 - 18)
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  David2115 Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 am

should we move back to Windows Live?
David2115
David2115
Advanced Mod
Advanced Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:57 pm

David2115 wrote:should we move back to Windows Live?
Personally David I don't think this Forum should close and go back to Windows live.
One of the reasons being a lot of people spent many years on MSN Groups building up good relationships and buddies only for down the line many not only this Forum but MANY sorry for caps as seem as shouting, but many who were thriving and very active have since closure of MSN become very slow and some have even closed.

Some have heard whispers that MSN Windows live at a future date will be getting the option of paying or another poof gone how much of this is true I do not know what I do know is that there are at present sites such as this which are giving the space FREE some have adverts which are tiresome, what I have found with Forumotion is that you may have a bot monitor your space and the only adverts I have are not taking up space in the message boxes but placed under your banner on the most active of Forums which you are able to ignore or click on and these are what I have found more in the taste of what your Forum is connected with.
In time it is my prayer that this site or as God is willing and his leading a co-operative get together will be the answer.
This site I know was prayed over well before it even became into being when MSN gave the news it was closing before becoming the Site By teens for Teens
My humble opinion input.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  David2115 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm

I have started a new website http://www.halo2server.com/ to try and get people for my bissness and tean sector. the tean sector section has not been set-up yet but will be up by 9/30/09
Idea

P.S. the head with a light bulb i as close as i got to my Windows Live Light bulb (which is my signature)
David2115
David2115
Advanced Mod
Advanced Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum