Teen Sector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 93 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:10 am
Latest topics
» Favourite Games
Come along share your day EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 am by Dunggate

» Warning!!!!!
Come along share your day EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm by David2115

» Favourite Books
Come along share your day EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm by cielo_wii

» TEACHING ON HALLOWEEN
Come along share your day EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:33 am by Dunggate

» Clocks go back UK
Come along share your day EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:17 am by Dunggate

» Warning!! Windows Recycler
Come along share your day EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:59 pm by David2115

» System Clean up
Come along share your day EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm by David2115

» Drastic calls, call for drastic measures
Come along share your day EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm by David2115

» Tppics I would like to see discussed
Come along share your day EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:42 pm by David2115

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Come along share your day

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come along share your day Empty Come along share your day

Post  Dunggate Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:47 am

Come along share your day Bunnymorning
Hi Everyone,
A dry but overcast day here in Wales.
All peaceful for a while at my house.
The family have gone with the school for a day at the Zoo.
So far I have had my prayer time without interruption and reading through some of my mail,
I still have a backlog to go through so hopefully will get that done also but thought I had better post up my good morning to all as often I look at the clock and it can be nearer mid-day before I take it to task.
My plan for later today is to go to town for some groceries and pop into the bank.
Paul my son bought me a new garden fork yesterday, how I wish I could get stuck into digging but at least I can be supervisor and ask which to dig out and transplant.
About 10 years ago we planted A bamboo I love the leaves how they are evergreen and nod in the breeze but unfortunately it is begining to spread way too much so we have cut down some to use in the garden, Brendan made a rustic fence as a barrier to stop the dogs trampling one part.
I have decided to transplant into a large Pot which once housed a blackberry bush.
Hopefully it will stay compact.
Gardening is like housework you can always find something that needs doing.
It gives me much pleasure when able to sit and read and take in what goes on around me,
can be so uplifting.
Content to see the fruits of labour and not stress over what have not succeeded be it the rabbit have ate it lol.
Whatever your day I pray you will be blessed.

Come along share your day ZipperElaine2</A>
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Come along share your day Empty Re: Come along share your day

Post  Dunggate Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:58 am

Come along share your day GMCoffeetime
Hi Everyone,
A lovely warm sunny day here in Wales after a shower through the night.
Another rather hectic morning Stef needing to use the PC its Brendan's birthday shortly so trying to get something organised for the celebration, hence I am only now getting online while the little ones have gone out for a walk with Dad giving me some quiet time to get a few things posted.
I had some catching up to do phoning family to update on Bill who is on Monday being transferred for about 1 day to anopther hospital where they will do angiagram to find out how the heart is, with the hope that they will find in order to put forward to do a bypass, so we are praying this will be possible.
I haven't made any plans for today but it is so nice hopefully I will be able to get outside at some point.
Whatever your up to I hope you have a lovely day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 am

Come along share your day 035elaine
Hi Everyone,
Brrr its cold here almost like winter in my part of Wales today we have the April showers along with a brisk wind.
It's back to my woolies, trews and socks plus I have put the heating on. What a contrast to the lovely sunny weather we have been having. One thing to be very grateful of is that I have no need to water my newly planted flowers and seeds. I had a lovely day yesterday at the Bargain shop, got myself some new perenials and some new tops at another shop, its my birthday on the 4th May so decided to treat myself.
The little ones have just gone off to a Birthday tea party, they had planned a BBQ but no doubt have had to change plans to suit the weather.
The house all quiet so giving me a chance to catch up with some posting.
It's Brendans birthday soon and they are going out this evening with several friends for a celebration dinner, hopefully they wont be too tired to enjoy themselves with their full day.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 am

Come along share your day GMOnlineFriends
Hi Everyone,
I was up with the birds this morning and the little grandkiddies, giving Mum and Dad a chance for a little lay in bed as a treat for Dad's birthday, they have had a busy 2 days so appreciated.
First I got them to climb into bed with me for a cuddle but that didn't last long so up we got. Ethan went to the bathroom where there was a little battle for the stepping stool Max wanted to copy his big brother but with his nappy on.
Ethan ate all his breakfast but Max who usually has a good breakfast eat like a King, only ate half I think something to do with him teething.
I had taken off his nappy and got the little potty to hand, clearing away the breakfast dishes the boys clambering up the stairs I didn't want them to wake their parents but as they were quiet quickly finished what I was doing before checking on them. Max had found a pair of my pink panties and had a go at putting them on, times like these we do need a camera to hand but I retrieved them off him, while Ethan was doing a hiding game.
Mum and Dad got up and they have all gone out for brunch giving me some free time to get on the net and do a little posting.
Later I will be doing us a roast so need to get cracking with things.
Have a blessed day everyone.
Love
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 am

Come along share your day 090403_120438_54689484
What a beautiful sunny day we have in Wales, such a contrast from yesterday where we had torrential rain and hailstones so cold the heating was cranked up.
Little Max was in my bedroom just after 5am this morning thankfully he did go back to sleep, Stef was busy early in the kitchen finishing off decorating cakes I will be doing some savories later for a little tea party we have planned.
The household always so busy these days but I do manage to have a quiet time to myself. It is so important for everyone to have "mee time" so whatever your day make sure to be kind to yourself.
Have a blessed day.
Love
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri May 01, 2009 7:00 am

Come along share your day H1
Hi Everyone,
Weather changeable here in Wales was a bright sunny day this morning now overcast.
I was unable to post anywhere yesterday, had a day out with my daughter, unfortunately overdone things which caused the chronic arthritis which I experience to get very bad, unable to use my arm which was quite scary as a few years ago I lost use of both for several months. Thankfully with some TLC not as bad today so pacing myself to do just a bit of typing and posting around.
We did have an eventful day but will hopefully find the time to post up another time.
It is my birthday on Monday if Bill feels well enough Fran is hoping to bring him down for the day. He has had the 2 operations needed on his heart and now at home recovering with her. God is good I keep wanting to say as months ago they gave him just 1 week to live. I do hope he will feel well enough to travel down.
We have holiday this weekend in UK
Whatever your plans I pray you will have a blessed time.
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Come along share your day Elaine0
Hi Everyone,
Late getting online today as we have been enjoying some lovely sunny weather.
Thankfully pain is somewhat subsided but I am pacing myself in all I do.
For all our dear online friends my prayer is that in all our ways we may in all our doings be the best we are able, courage to face the unknown, strength and wisdom for our journey, wisdom and the help of God in our decision making.
Yesterday Stef took me to a garden centre to buy something for my birthday and today Paul took me to several others.
The animals Rabbie and Milo my dog as a pup plus the little grandkiddies had eaten, destroyed or trampled so we have been replenishing my garden. The little ones have been filling some pots, Ethan enjoying watering with supervision whilst I am explaining their playtime must not put the cotswold pebbles into the pots or on the garden area or the plants will not grow. I have given up on my veg plot which Brendan had planted for me, so we decided to put in some perenials with pots between for the veggies hopefully now some learning will come into practice, over the past few weeks we have been teaching the little ones and the dogs to keep off lol I do believe these pot barriers will be a help.
Brendan had made a rustic fence around one area for seeds I scattered the flowers are thriving, apart from a few where rabbie got in things look quite promising in that area.
I prefer to grow my own but the place was looking quite naked, Milo last year looked as though demolished my prized Japanese Asai and precious rambling rose besides some others, then Ethan did a bit of whacking of it and pruning of some, but it is looking quite healthy now.
For the gardeners out there you can imagine I have learned a few lessons of letting go and not stress too much over things.
Gardening was one of my passions I must admit and still is to some extent but the kiddies and the animals take precidence in my life although I will continue with my hobbie and pleasure.
Gardening reminds me of God and maybe he gets disappointed with growth in us but he don't give up on us.
There is a quote "Hope springs eternal" from the poet
Alexander Pope
From the age of 12, he suffered numerous health problems, such as Pott's disease (a form of tuberculosis that affects the bone) which deformed his body and stunted his growth, leaving him with a severe hunchback. His tuberculosis infection caused other health problems including respiratory difficulties, high fevers, inflamed eyes, and abdominal pain.[12] He never grew beyond 1.37 metres (4 feet, 6 inches) tall. Pope was already removed from society because he was Catholic; his poor health only alienated him further. Although he never married, he had many female friends whom he wrote witty letters.
I remember his quote and bring it to mind often.
"Hope springs eternal" and I use this in many of trials and pass on to others.
Whatever your day--
I pray you will enjoy.
Blessings Elaine

Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon May 04, 2009 5:33 am

Come along share your day ElainesTag1
Good morning everyone,
It's my birthday today!!
I wasn't online at all yesterday as had a surprise party for me planned, together with much family visiting.
Fran and her partner came from West Wales and brought Bill down, it was the icing on the cake for me, he is still very frail but it was wonderful to see him able to walk without any help and falling asleep after the slightest exertion. God is good and prayers been answered. His taste buds haven't returned so didn't eat very much other than some cake and strawberries, but his heart is doing good.
Fran took him to visit some of his friends and family dropping him off and picking him up before his final call at my place.
Not just myself but everyone so glad to see him still with us.
Steph Brendan and the children gone off for the day, I hope the weather is kind for all who have made plans to be outside at this Bank Holiday Monday.
I am expecting more visitors later so doing a quick round of the groups and a few postings.
Have a blessed day.
Love Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Wed May 06, 2009 7:02 am

Come along share your day HavealovelydayDuane

Hi Everyone, Actually it is afternoon now for me but copy and pasting getting around the groups when I am able.

We had much rain and very windy overnight but thankfully sun breaking through and just a few drizzly patches.
I was up early and just been enjoying browsing the internet reading.
Not a lot planned for today taking things easy other than want to pop to the shop.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Thu May 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Come along share your day Goodnight
Hi Everyone,
Quite Late for me to be posting up just gone 23.00 here in UK day have been sunshine, showers and wind but not too cold actually.
I have spent most time in the garden with my grandson Max today, he has been filling up pots with potting compost and spraing in water with the hose before I plant up some veggies. Although I have not done a lot of bending seems I need to be pacing myself even more these days as feel as though I have fallen from a chestnut tree then been trampled by a horse. I did promise a Roast dinner which I struggled to do, which I do enjoy cooking for the family but had to go have a lay down to rest my bones for a little while.
I don't push myself often but this olde girl did today, but still had to get on the net rather than go off to bed as my kids advised, just had to come along to visit my online buddies.
Your day may have come to an end like mine or just beginging just enjoy. Mee.....Shortly off to bed.
God bless you
Elaine.

Come along share your day 1-96

Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri May 08, 2009 5:05 am

Come along share your day 090403_120438_54689484
Good morning Everyone,
High winds, rain and now sunshine here in Wales UK.
I am in quite a bit of pain today so pacing myself in how long I spend typing just reading mail and taking a stretch in between, just to let everyone know I am around.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Fri May 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Thank you for sharing your day with us Elaine.
This thread is for all of us to share how our day has been.

Today, I do my normal paper-round and getting up at 6am, and catching the bus at 7:55. At school, I feel I've been kicked in the face after all I've done for the council - creating the council forum. Then get accused for lack of communication when i am the communications officer and use all the resources avaliable to me to get the message across, including assemblies.

Am I feeling the same way here at teen sector? Have a set up a site that has abandon written all over it? This is how I currently feel but I will not close Teen Sector down!

Simon
Admin
Admin

https://teensector.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sat May 09, 2009 11:37 am

Hi Everyone,
Just popped on to say Hi, and catch up with a few postings, we had a fine sunny day here in Wales and have spent most of our day out in the garden to enjoy while we can.
Bit of a wind blowing but thankfully a warmish breeze.
A friend of mine had been doing Nana duties earlier then called around at mine, we played a little board game with the little ones in the garden for a while then decided to go indoors after a couple of hours catching up and making some plans to get out together soon for a meal to celebrate both of our birthdays this month.
I am so sad for you Simon you have worked so hard doing this website, I was under the impression that most teens spend time on the net, where is everyone? I am sorry that for all you have done for others helping them set up sites that you do not get the encouragement which is due to you it is my hope that others will come along and begin posting and encouraging.

Whatever your plans I hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun May 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Come along share your day 090507_090540_13133917
Hi Everyone,
We have had a beautiful sunny warm day here in Wales.
Yes once again out in the garden the front mostly today. The lads have been clearing out the garage while I sat on a raised bed wall doing a little tidying up weeding.
We did have a fenced front but my son Paul decided to take down one side and I have given part of the garden so that more cars can be parked when we have visitors as outside our house is a main road into the Estate so parking is restricted. We do have a garage and drive but this way we can park 3 cars when the family come to visit.
Brendan has decided to make the boys a little den with the wood from the fence so nothing is wasted and when they are grown we can always use to store some tools out the back yard even though we do have a garden shed, to have extra storage space is always good.
The plants are doing well out front as with the fence down the little ones and the dogs are not allowed that area and thankfully my Japanese Ascia tree is OK although quite a lot at the top has died its quite a mini one now. Well I am off to get myself a cuppa tea have a little chat with everyone now we have finished out the garden, before I do any more posting
A Happy Mothers day to those celebrating today.
Have a great one.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 am

Come along share your day Photo2D0041mini77yellowdsybasketfra
Hi Everyone,
Another sunny day here in Wales but a wind blowing. I don't get upset easily but I just came off the phone after ringing our local council requesting a recycle wheely bin.
I explained what is stored in my recycle box is being blown all around the garden that I am disabled, then to be told these are not being delivered for several weeks,Come along share your day 14 I related I know they are delivered in my area already also that a person who works for the council have said there are plenty in stock in the depot.
I find this so frustrating when we are asked to recycle to help the environment.
When we shop we take our shopper bags rather than have the plastic bags at the supermarket. He told me first to use a big black plastic bag this of course would break with weight of bottles tins, etc., then told to put them in smaller plastic bags! Come along share your day 20091176513

Oh well that off of my chest lol.
I have been going through my photobucket this morning trying to work out what tags I am able to use, with all these copywrite No No's and some say certain ones can be used difficult to know what to delete so I decided to use some of my garden snaps which Sandra kindly made into tags for me about two years ago I am pretty sure these are safe to use.
Stef has found a Registered child minder for Max so I have been able to get online early today, although time getting on so better get my Goodmorning post out before I do anything else.
A blessed good day to you all.
LoveCome along share your day 200912573839
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue May 12, 2009 4:01 am

Come along share your day Photo2D0042min1122marbleframewhtdai
Hi Everyone,
Sunny but very blustery wind here in Wales this morning.
I am on Nana duty shortly, Steph is going to get her hair cut. At the moment they are over the park giving me a time to get a good morning post out to groups.
We had the God channel on earlier and I just cannot find the remote control for TV, not going to waste time looking, Come along share your day 200911764743Stef has probably put in a safe place out of the reach of little hands, so have switched off at the mains.
Max should sleep for a while so hopefully I will be able to get back and do some of the regular posting and have a read of what is going on.
Have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Wed May 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
Sorry I have not been around for a few days.
First to explain that I still need to sort out a PC problem where each time I try to open my yahoo mail, where I have several postings which I transfer here, and other Forums... it immediately close my mailbox.
I was trying to sort out but I was taken ill and only today feel well enough to come online to tackle anything.
I have not got round to try fix the problem which is not allowing me to open mail in yahoo, but I have by trial and error found on times I can open if I right click and read in new window, I then have to delete that which I have already used, hence it close me down and I have to log in again, I need to make note that which I have opened and tick each box to delete so that I am not closed down as often, as you can imagine frustrating process.
I am not looking forward to tackling the major problem, for now grateful of being able to do some on net using my new found method.
I have had a few breaks today so a bit late getting around as also been doing Nana duty and had to go off to the shops.
Hope everyone is doing OK
I pray you will have a good day for those just begining and those coming to an end a good evening.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi All,
I was so tired yesterday, with all intensions of coming to post,around the forums intending to come back in the evening but after spending about 5 hours in the gardening pottering between breaks when I finally came indoors sat to watch a TV programme I fell asleep. I will have to double post in Forum my usual dailies.
I was doing Nana duty in the evening, the children were in bed and Stef and B went out for the evening with some of her olde school friends.
No idea what time they came in, but an advert woke me at around mid night so I took myself off to bed.

Today we have had a beautiful sunny warm day not a cloud in the sky, I got out my sunbed from the shed got on my bikini under my top and shorts a nice cool drink and my bible. As soon as I got settled, ring at the door bell Brendan had forgotten his sunglasses and the key to the front door, they were off to the local park which is just at the end of our drive a stone throw away as is said.
Before they left they donned on the childrens sun wet-suits with UV protection and some new shoes. Years ago they called them Jellies now no idea, but those things they can wear in the water. Unfortunately they have filled in the outdoor swimming pool no idea why, maybe as we do not have enough dry sunny weather here in UK I don't thinnk anyone had drown, or maybe again with regulations maybe not a lifeguard available, but we do have a water feature for the younger ones, a fountain spray sprouts up when getting close to the padded area which when stepped on makes it to work, very safe and fun.
Our park has some wonderful features we are blessed with a tennis court, bowling for those less wanting to exert themselves, of course our field for football or rugby and when playing not being done a great place to spread out and have a picnic. Of course also a fenced off area to practice footie. All surrounded with a fresh flowing fenced off stream for safety, although we also have a pond with wildlife and field area. And of course several play areas for the various ages.
A library and lovely avenue of trees planted and seating for those who prefer the cool.
There are probably more features which I have left out.
Well late for me but wanting to come along and wish those who are just begining their day have a wonderful time, for those who have spent their day my prayer is that you have had a blessed time.
Love and blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 am

Come along share your day ElaineNoahark
Hi Everyone,
I found this tag in my photobucket and very appropriate for the weather we are experiencing today. Thankfully the weatherman says fine sunny days on the way.

Stef and the children have gone off to an indoor play area. The young lady who picked them up in her car is actually the daughter of a women who I grew up with when we lived in another part.
A little while ago I was at a supermarket shopping when I saw the young lady and thought how much she resembled my old friend but didn't ask, excuse me are you related to ...... At a much later date both Mother and daughter was at the same shop where Stef and I were, they were catching up on chats about their little ones when along came her Mum we hadn't seen each other in years and although we now live several miles away from where we grew up together, I thought what a pleasant coincidence that both our daughters had become friends.
No plans for the rest of the day other than do a few posts. Whatever your up to today I hope you have a great one.
Blessings
Elaine.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Elaine (aka Dunggate) building up the walls
Neh 2:12-18
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri May 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Come along share your day Waterfalltagwhatabeautifuldaygif
Hi Everyone,
I have had two such amazing days which is hard to touch on to explain emotionally.
It was my birthday on 4th May and Paul came along with just a card that was great and fine by me, but apparently what he had so thoughfully sent for had not arrived he made no excuse as he knew me and it was not needed a thanks and kiss on cheek meant it all between us, I knew his financial position is not good and enough said and done. Paul had been saying that a parcel should arrive and was very late coming if it didn't today then he needed to try sort out. Well yesterday late afternoon a large lightweight parcel arrived, the reason for late deliver is the man sending his wife had gone into labour so he had been busy until now to send, Paul had got me a special massage seat knowing the many disabilities and aches I encounter in the hope that this would make life more comfortable for me, it also has a heat feature I was overwhelmed by his thoughfulness which brought tears to my eyes. A few years ago I lost the use of my arms, Paul had to dress and bathe me thankfully with several injections they got my arms working again, but this was just part of my diablement. I don't like to talk about me unless needful to be a help for others.
The Next blessings.

The day today here in Wales been glorious, not a cloudless sky, but I sat on my sunbed enjoying when the sun came out and took in the beauty of the different shapes of the clouds between the sun breaking through.
It made me to reflect of God's softness in those clouds in the heat of our lives which we may be going through, how he cushions those hard times, little Ethan had an innoculation his arm having a bad reaction swollen and red, I and Mum wanting to put a cool compress on to stop the hurting and him not wanting us to do so.
This made me to think of the hard times in our lives when we just want to manage, not allowing God to come in and put a cooling compress to our hurts or cushion those hard times. I can put my hand up many times for trying to manage situations without praying God help me! seems it is only when there is a downpour often that we reach out for help.
We are going through a particularly hard time in our family right now but I do see God in the situation, having to be wise to keep my hands off and be there in wisdom when needed to step in.

We had such an amazing encounter today Brendan's Dad arrived at our doorstep we were having a BBQ and not expecting any visitor can you imagine how wonderful, his Dad arrive from the other side of the globe New Zealand to UK and unexpected.
God is like that.
He will turn up so unexpectedly and bring treasures with him.
As Brendans Dad arrived at the door with bags of presents in hand from New Zealand , jokingly I said yeh where is mine, he probably do not understand my humour but straightways, brought mine into the garden for me.
Me Chief cook on how a BBQ should be run, in all the excitement sausage, burgers, and spare ribs etc., got somewhat chargrilled, oooops
my street cred not exactly down the drain but the dogs enjoyed from what we salvaged.
All in all a blessed couple of days.
Not everything turns out right always but there are rainbows after the rain.
Enjoy your day with all its sadness and seems maybe like today no blessings.
Look for them among the turmoil.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Come along share your day Mondayimhere
Hi Everyone,
Very late coming here, and in some Forums not been at all, woops need to do some catching up, but have had such a wonderful day and sharing with you all. I spent 4 hours chatting with my neighbour and dear friend Mary this wouldn't have been possible without the interruptions of family here or the dogs seeking attention which was fantastic. We had a precious time together which is difficult to put into words, sharing our understanding of God was a major part of our conversation, sharing our experiences, we have known one another for about 22 years and was good to look back on remember when's, something we never have the time in all those years to have such a good heart to heart chat. I remember when I first met Mary when she moved in 2 doors down from me, I didn't know if the couple were both working but around evening time I baked one of my special Pizza's and knocked on her door with a welcome and said I do hope you like Pizza I have been told mine is quite good and thought with moving in you may not have the time to cook, not knowing what to bring hope this will be a help. She was wow thank you so much, apparently what they both would like. A Sweet pepper type my own recipe.
I was invited in, introduce myself then left soon as of course they would be busy with the moving in.
The next time a little while later was when I noticed their garage roof was getting fixed, I actually knew and recognised the guy and his tea, still not knowing if the new neigbours were both at work, it was a hot summer day and I took a tray of tea's around as I walked up the drive Mary came out her door with a tray of Teas we laughed at each other our friendship has catapulted since, you have heard of marriages made in heaven no doubt but a friendship the same.
We may have many aquaintances but true friends are hard to find. We have been through thick and thin together.
I have many great internet buddies also but its great to have someone in the flesh who we can hug and cry together.
I thank God for my internet friends, no doubt others who read can say YEP to that but isn't it great to be able to share in the flesh also.
The gang will be back home tomorrow so this week has been a great refreshing "mee time" although I must admit I did feel a wee bit lonely with the house empty of kid's dogs family etc.,
Now also off to help another young online buddie get his skin and site more attractive.

Always allow as best your able for some "mee time"

Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 am

Come along share your day Tuesdayspecial1
Hi Everyone,
A beautiful sunny day here in Wales at some point I hope to get out into the garden and enjoy.
I have been reading some of the backlog of mail which has accumulated, with the weather being so nice and the time of year where we spend hours pottering in the garden and relaxing, less time is spent for me on the computer. Although I was online until very late in the evening yesterday chatting.
Going to post around a little, before I take my time out.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Come along share your day 090421_230447_68717292
Hi Everyone,
Haven't been around for a couple of days and late getting here this evening due to having Stef and the children back from their All Inclusive holiday huh! Much catching up and laundry, thanfully the rain stayed off long enough for it to dry.
Sadly, was one of those you hear of "holiday from hell".

Waiting for half an hour for water drinks in high temperature, overbooking and that tables so close together couldn't get through without bumping into someone, also, being shuffled from one table to another when already seated with food, to be told have to go to another, no help offered struggling with buggie, baby and food, no fruit, or soft juice drinks other than fizzy not suitable for you ones, bedding not changed in a week, grey towels, queue's for icecream you can imagine how huge, approx 1/2 hour only to be given about a teaspoonful in a little plastic cup, much more but,worst of all razor found at children's pool, sharp objects where children got hurt, yes complaint made to the rep, who shrugged her shoulders saying "have told the manager of people complaining but he is a stubborn man and won't open the other dining areas."

My daughter about 3rd day went to the Manager of Hotel asking for a word in private, began by saying there is no fruit and a few other things, he was very rude said what do you want! she said banana's, apples, for example, he roughly talked on the phone to someone who came along with 2 banana's which little Max ate the two immediately in front of him as he was so hungry.
After days of also hearing of other's complaints, that it wasn't her high expectations, she again went along to the Manager saying you have 24 hours to make things better for us, you know the internet? my mouth will be all over the world telling of how bad this Hotel is, He said "your poor husband" she said "no your POOR HOTEL!" A head waiter approached her later and said that another diner had been open for her and the others and that he would personally attend to her needs, it was quiet tables well spaced food and service good, the icecream portions for the children what one would expect.
A copy of her complaint along with other people's was placed in her room, which she will use to file her official complaint to head office, copies of the others accompanying, which she intend mailing to the other people's for their records and should they intend to take things further which they would need.
As I said earlier lot's more but wanting to end on a positive note and that the most horrifying of all was to find razors at the children's pool.

Have a great weekend.
Blessings, Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Come along share your day 090601_110651_64092889
Hi Everyone,
Late getting around to post.
I have been busy catching up with reading my mail, also sorting out a problem which occured on our Forum due to my having Favourite Playlist music which now has:- Licensing restrictions saying, some or all tracks may be unavailable for playback.
I had received mailing from one of the members who was unable to gain access to post due to forgetting the password also wrote back explaining how to post thinking this was a problem she had .
]I have been having problems also so done a thorough scan on my PC used search and destroy which found no bugs, noticing the message on the playlist of restrictions I guessed that must be the problem, thankfully I have now been able to take this off the site along with another feature scrolling message at the top although we still have the scroll feature at the side giving Latest Topics which enable you to click on and find easily.
All now working ok.
I have been trying for a few days to sort,..So many widgets and digets to learn but thankfully got there in the end.
I have caught up with some postings on site so now to get around some other Forums.
Blessings,
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dunggate Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:40 am

Hi Everyone,
Heatwave forecast for here in UK remember to slap on the sunscreen, although today cloudy in Wales very humid and forecast probably thunder with heavy downpour in many areas.

I didn't get online yesterday at all had a bad tummy bug, feverish say no more you know the rest, thankfully have calmed down today.
The whole family have experienced but I was last to be hit by it.
Today, doing my round in the garden, I noticed the flying ants have come out early to mate, .....
did you know?
After mating, the females lose their wings and go in search of somewhere to hibernate until they lay eggs and set up a new colony thats if they can find one. Once a queen has mated, she will be fertile for the rest of her life, never needing to engage in this ritual again.
For the male ants, the picture is less rosy. Having fulfilled their function, they waste away and die.
The bugs may be harmless but a nuisance as some have set up home in the cavity wall and come out in swarms into one of the bedrooms, I don't like using insecticide but unfortunatly a must in this case although I do leave them alone in the garden, plenty of them for the birds to feed on.
I went around deheading some of the flowers to keep the blooms extended, and checking out the veg which are ready for picking, now need to keep an eye on the box room.
It has began to rain so the expected storm no doubt coming our way.
Have a great day whatever the weather
Blessings
Elaine.
Dunggate
Dunggate
Awesome Teen
Awesome Teen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down